About the Conference
Nowadays, scientific and academic meetings and conferences are the manifestation of the efforts of a scientific community to communicate among members of the academic and industry managers to exchange ideas, share knowledge, present findings and new theories and ultimately contribute to the growth of knowledge and reach the collective wisdom. One of the effective factors in the process of national development is holding specialized scientific conferences owing to the importance of identifying problems and bottlenecks and thereby providing solutions to address them. Therefore, the Management and Development Research Institute holds the 4th Annual Conference on Business Management and Economics with the support and cooperation of national and international universities and scientific centers, organizations and leading companies in the field of science and industry on 19 June 2019. It is worth considering with regard to the extent of the fields and the growing need to exchange ideas and develop new ideas in the fields of management science and economics, we attempt to adapt scientific and research priorities to the existing needs and strengthen the conditions for the emergence of potential areas for domestic industries by holding this event more gloriously.
Thus, professors, scholars, students, experts, researchers, and interested individuals in the field of management, economics and entrepreneurship are invited to feel free to submit their articles to the conference secretary or have group and personal participation in the conference.
Benefits of participating in The 4th annual Conference on Business Management and Economics
- Indexing all papers accepted at the Civilica Scientific Base
- Offering an international certificate from Avicence Cert from France
- Assigning DOI code to the accepted conference papers
- Publishing the conference papers at the Crossref Scientific Base
- Participating in lecture panels and using speeches delivered in lectures
- Presentations and lectures by international university representatives
- Presenting Certificate of Attendance from the Institute of Arts and Culture
- Donation to the top papers on the day of the conference
- Receiving the conference package
- Familiarity with the top scientific figures of the country
- Providing new and applied topics for new and superior research
- Receiving sponsorship gifts